วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My Holiday


My Holiday


I went to an international school called St.Andrews for 2 weeks. My family and Tan(my best friend) went there by car. My dad was the driver. The school is very different from the Thai schools, it is much better than the Thai school. There are specific classrooms for each lesson which is good. During the weekend we went to beaches which are very beautiful. I played in the sun for too long so the next day I got sun burnt. I went swimming nearly everyday in the pool near the club. When we got back to Chiang Mai we unpacked our cases and the next day mum, Tai(my sister) and I went to visit our grandparents in Phayao for about 3 days. Not long after we came back to Chiang Mai my dad went into the hospital. He fainted when he was out for the cycle ride. The doctor checked his brain and body and there were not any thing wrong. After the doctor checked his heart then they find that he got a stroke. The doctor did a balloon treatment and my dad is better now. He might come out of the hospital today.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น